SNS: Special Letter: Frictionless Commerce
Week of June 1, 2015
In This Issue
Feature: Special Letter: Frictionless Commerce
- The Problem: Transactions Today Need to Be Frictionless
- We Have Already Failed
- Uber Rules: The E-Commerce Relationship Has Changed
- The Smart Response?
- Your Voice Is Your Identity
- Voice Biometrics: Much More Than a Recording
- The Transforming Value of Voice Biometrics
- What Does the Future Hold?
- About Shawn Edmunds
Publisher’s Note: We know what the problem underlying e-commerce is, in broad terms: technical security is increasingly difficult, and users are increasingly needful of simpler solutions. As we all know, this provides a goldmine for thieves and fraudsters.
In this discussion, SNS members will learn how our voices can become the centerpiece for e-commerce security. Is this achievable? Indeed, it is more likely inevitable. – mra.
View more topics in the Computing & Communications channel.